Thursday 8 July 2010

My First Blog

Well Hi there, if anyone's wondering about the name it's referring to Ruth Mahaffey, who is the loveliest person ever. Also Anna Charters deserves a special mention just for being equally awesome and bubbly :) It's Summer 2010, the sun is shining and i'm listening to 'Patrice - Love' which is an absolute tune. I discovered Patrice last week when i was in a shop in Maubisson in the South of France. I asked this cool french guy who was working the till in the shop who the artist was as Patrice's Love was playing on his iTunes, and after a brief chat i left - itching to YouTube this musical badman. Anyway, i'm not going to go on because there's a ham sandwhich waiting for me, and when sam gets hungry, sam gets HUNGRY. On my page i will talk about everything and anything, follow me :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment